- President - Larry Osentoski - email@example.com
- 1st VP - Ways & Means Robin Maloney -firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd VP - Reflections Jamisen Sivak - email@example.com
- Treasurer - Jessica Jankowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Katy Sutcliff - email@example.com
- Membership Officer - Cathy Stewart - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coordinator - Theresa Fabrizio - email@example.com
- Communications: Website/Social Media - Barbara Chick - Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offer the National PTA Reflections Fine Arts Program.
- Provide all 8th grade students with a field trip to the Holocaust museum which supports their ELA class
- Provide all 9th grade students a Send Off end of year celebration
- Recruit parent volunteers for a variety of needs that support the students and staff at CJHS
- Offer mini-grants or ways & means requests to classroom teachers
- Provide hospitality for staff on conference nights
THREEFOLD PTA MISSION:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The National PTA Reflections program is PTA’s cornerstone arts program. It was developed in 1969 by Colorado’s PTA President Mary Lou Anderson to encourage students to explore their talents and express themselves. Since then, the Reflections Program has inspired millions of students to reflect on a specific theme and create original artwork.
Each year, students in Grades Pre-K through 12 are recognized for bringing the theme to life through dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts.
Ways and Means funding focuses on supporting the curricular and co-curricular needs of teachers and staff to reach a broad student population.
Already this year for the 2018-2019 school year, with your donations to CJHS PTA, we have allocated funds to purchase heart rate monitors for PE classes. These heart rate monitors will reach the broad student population and help with accurate, real-time information for students to understand and apply to their activity level in physical education class. The other purchase through Ways and Means for this school year is a backdrop for the Drama Club. This year the Drama Club will be presenting a play that the entire student population will be viewing (as well as community members for outside performances). This year's play is directly applicable to the current year's curriculum.
We are pleased that we are able to enhance our students education experience through these requests and your generous donations!
Any teacher or staff member who is a current CJHS PTA member can make a request.
Questions regarding the Ways & Means process can be directed to Robin Maloney at email@example.com
No cookie dough or coupon books to sell!
The CJHS PTA is asking for a one-time monetary donation to help us meet our financial goal of $14,000. Your financial support allows the PTA to offer programs that enhance the educational growth of each student this school year. Please see below for additional ways to contribute to CJHS PTA!
Your tax deductible donation will touch every student at CJHS. The suggested donation amount per student is $50. Your donation will provide all 8th grade Language Arts students with a field trip to the Holocaust Museum as well as a 9th grade end of year Send Off Celebration. With your donation, we hope to again provide many educational “extras” that will benefit all the students at CJHS. For example, last year the PTA purchased a new stage backdrop for the Drama Club, German Club field trip, maple syrup distiller, books, magazine subscriptions, and much more! Check out the Ways & Means tab for this year's recipients of your donations! This will be updated throughout the year.
We’re grateful for your contribution and we’re thankful for any amount that your family can donate! Please make checks payable to CJHS PTA & send in to the CJHS main office.
- Sign up for Community Rewards through Kroger! By selecting CJHS PTA, every time you shop at Kroger and use your reward card, a percentage of your sale will be donated back to CJHS PTA! Please sign up here: https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewa...
- Sign up for Amazon Smile - by signing up and then starting EACH purchase through Amazon Smile, a percentage of all your sales will go back to CJHS PTA. Please sign up here and remember to start each purchase at Amazon here: smile.amazon.com
- HUNGRY HOWIES PIZZA TUESDAYS! Hungry Howies will donate 10% of your purchase the between 4pm-8pm on the first Tuesday of each month!
Entrants moving to the State Level! State Results are in early - mid April! Thank you to all our participants!
Katherine Speer (8) - Literature
Gabe Gipe (9) - Literature
Leah Stump (8) - Dance Choreography
Sydney Tadavich (9) - Dance Choreography
Rebekah Wilson(8) - Visual Arts
CJHS PTA is pleased to announce that we are participating in the Reflections program this school year, 2018-2019!Remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or white list so that you do not miss communications! If you do not receive a confirmation in 24 hours, please check your spam or email email@example.com again.