- 2019-2020 Officers
- 2019-2020 Meeting Dates
- Goals & Mission
- Ways & Means
- Meeting Minutes
- Amy Darnell - President
- Robin Maloney - Vice President
- Kris Nord - Treasurer
- Lisa Boor - Membership
- Katy Sutcliff - Secretary
- Theresa Fabrizio - Volunteer Coordinator
- Laverne Woodward - Communications
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide all 8th grade students with a field trip which supports their ELA class
- Provide all 9th grade students a Send Off end of year celebration
- Recruit parent volunteers for a variety of needs that support the students and staff at CJHS
- Offer mini-grants or ways & means requests to classroom teachers
- Provide hospitality for staff on conference nights
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Ways and Means funding focuses on supporting the curricular and co-curricular needs of teachers and staff to reach a broad student population.
We are pleased that we are able to enhance our students education experience through these requests and your generous donations!
Any teacher or staff member who is a current CJHS PTO member can make a request.
Questions regarding the Ways & Means process can be directed to Robin Maloney at email@example.com
No cookie dough or coupon books to sell!
The CJHS PTO is asking for a one-time monetary donation to help us meet our financial goal of $14,000. Your financial support allows the PTO to offer programs that enhance the educational growth of each student this school year. Please see below for additional ways to contribute to CJHS PTO!
Your tax deductible donation will touch every student at CJHS. The suggested donation amount per student is $60. Your donation will provide all 8th grade Language Arts students with a field trip as well as a 9th grade end of year Send Off Celebration. With your donation, we hope to again provide many educational “extras” that will benefit all the students at CJHS. For example, last year the PTA purchased a new stage backdrop for the Drama Club, German Club field trip, maple syrup distiller, books, magazine subscriptions, and much more! Check out the Ways & Means tab for this year's recipients of your donations! This will be updated throughout the year.
We’re grateful for your contribution and we’re thankful for any amount that your family can donate! Please make checks payable to CJHS PTO & send in to the CJHS main office.
- Sign up for Community Rewards through Kroger! By selecting CJHS PTO, every time you shop at Kroger and use your reward card, a percentage of your sale will be donated back to CJHS PTO! Please sign up here: https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewa...
- Sign up for Amazon Smile - by signing up and then starting EACH purchase through Amazon Smile, a percentage of all your sales will go back to CJHS PTO. Please sign up here and remember to start each purchase at Amazon here: smile.amazon.com
- HUNGRY HOWIES PIZZA TUESDAYS! Hungry Howies will donate 10% of your purchase the between 4pm-8pm on the first Tuesday of each month!