- Incoming 8th Grade Students
- Incoming 9th Grade Students
- Incoming 10th Grade Students
- Testing Out Information
- Curriculum Guide
- Summer Assignments
The focus of the Counseling Department at Clarkston Junior High School is to provide students and their families with comforting support and assistance in the development of their academic, career and personal/social skills.
Some other important things to keep in mind as you navigate the course selection process:
- Parents, please make sure that you review your student’s course selections for next year carefully before signing the schedule card. It is important that both the student and parent are in agreement on the courses selected.
- The courses you select for next school year cannot be changed. Many things here at the high school depend on the course selections that are made by students, including staffing. It is important that all students and parents understand that course selection is important and the necessary time should be given to this process. Schedule changes at the beginning of the school year or throughout the school year will not be permitted- we simply do not have that flexibility.
- Not all course selections are guaranteed, so make sure to choose your alternates wisely.
Eva Marie Rottach, Secretary
Sarah Hester, Counselor, (A-G)
Lisa Nardone, Counselor, (H- O) email@example.com
Jake Arendsen, Counselor, (P-Z) firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Larsen, Social Worker/Counselor to students with IEPs
Renee Alexander, Psychologist email@example.com